Unregistered

Cause for the "Error: Not Implemented" while opening pictures on Windows 8?

Hello everyone, I hope you understood my issue and so far no one had this type of issue with windows 8. i.e whenever am trying to open any picture or images on my windows 8 computer there is an error message that "Error: Not Implemented", and the image won't opens at all. This is happening when trying to open the images even from websites. Tried with opening windows image viewer, media center, picasa, etc, but the error message is same. What to do now to fix this right away. Thank you for your help in advance.

aditya807 Array

Re: Cause for the "Error: Not Implemented" while opening pictures on Windows 8?

Hello

This kind of error might be come into play due to image corruptness or your Windows photo viewer does not able to open that image.
    To solve that problem i suggest you download new version of photo viewer and install that into your system and try to open an image. I think new photo viewer will let you good result. The another option is that perform clean boot because sometime due to heavy loading of system make this kind of problem, after clean boot your system will work as smooth as can.

Try this good luck...............

+ Reply to Thread