Unregistered

Fix for the Error: AIOC.EXE has stopped working on Windows 8?

Hello, As said am getting the error message AIOC.EXE has stopped working on your system. And am getting this message when I click on the printer icon on my Programs>Toolbar> Printer Icon. And am unable to use the printer to give prints or scan. Am facing this error message from a month, and contacted Microsoft Support Community for the same issue and am still waiting for the response which includes a fix for this error message. Am unable to fix the error with my knowledge so please help me in fixing this error message so that I can use my printer normally like before. Hope you respond soon to my query, thank you.

skrillex Array

Re: Fix for the Error: AIOC.EXE has stopped working on Windows 8?

It might be due to outdated driver so just do the following:
    Disconnect the USB to the printer so that it does not attempt to install its own drivers. Then, temporarily disable network adapter.
    Now go to the offical website of the prnter you own and search for the drivers respectively.
    Finally,install the Driver listed and test the printer by hitting one of the Copy buttons.
    Hope this helps....

palugulamadhu Array

Re: Fix for the Error: AIOC.EXE has stopped working on Windows 8?

Hello Friend,
    Most of this errors were be caused due to corruption or Missing of AIOC(All in One Center) file. If your'e Using Hp printer or any other. Try these steps In order to solve your query:

1) First of all check whether you Printer Drivers were Compatible with windows 8 or not.

2) Uninstall Driver software and reinstall latest Drivers for Windows 8 and also need to update .NETFRAMEWORK for better performance.

3) Restart the PC.

If above mentioned not works then Run SYSTEM FILE CHECK utility and after that try above steps it will surely works.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread