Unregistered

How to avoid the BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (tcpip.sys) on Windows 8 Laptop?

Hello everyone, I have recently bought a windows 8 laptop with the configuration as 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 processor then 8GB RAM then 1TB HDD and Intel HD Graphics 4000. Apart google chrome and vlc player no other programs are installed on my laptop. But now a days there is a message keeps on popping up on the screen, the error message is BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (tcpip.sys). This message appears frequently irrespective of my browsing, gaming, programming, etc,. The control will be coming out of the running program and this message will be appeared. Please provide me a fix to get rid of this. Thank you.

palugulamadhu Array

Re: How to avoid the BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (tcpip.sys) on Windows 8 Laptop?

Hello Friend,
    As the Blue Screen Error caused due to corruption of the Windows driver TCPIP.SYS file. Which is Used to Communicate the Programs with Memory Modules to Operate the Applications.

As, the Excessive use of the Apps on Os, May also Occurs this problem. Sometimes due to BAD RAM modules also this Error may arises. you need to Check out your RAM, SSD, HDD drives for Error.

As you had best Configuration Which was Compatible with Windows 8. but, I think while Installing windows 8 os or Updating any apps the driver may get corrupted.

I would Suggest you to Run System File Check Utility Tool, Which restore tcpip.sys file. Do like this

1) Open CMD as Administrator

2) Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.

I would recommend you to also Check out Device Manger Section whether any drivers were Corrupted, and Clean up registry errors and Temporary files by Using any Utility Software programs.

Hope you Understand resolution, Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread