Unregistered

Instructions to overcome the Windows 8 installation problem with Error Code:0x80070570?

It’s really annoying me now because I am not able to install the Windows 8 OS even I have all the setup and things with me? I am just getting the error as “Windows cannot install required files. The files maybe corrupt or missing. Make sure all files are required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error Code: 0x80070570”. What should I do now? Can you please give me the insight instructions to overcome this problem with my Windows 8 OS?

Support Array

Re: Instructions to overcome the Windows 8 installation problem with Error Code:0x80070570?

This is error is possible when you have lost some of the system files which are not mainly needed for the boot but for other purpose by installing different applications in your system. Now to overcome this issue just go through the below points,

STEP 1: Go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools.
    STEP 2: Select the System Restore -> Select Restore my computer to earlier time -> Next.
    STEP 3: Now in the list you can select one of the previous restore points -> Next.
    STEP 4: Just select the Finish option to get to the restore point.
    STEP 5: Restart your system once and now try to re-install the Windows 8 which should be successful.

If you are still having issues with it in installing Windows 8 then just give in your query here to get the solution very soon.

nikhil202k Array

Re: Instructions to overcome the Windows 8 installation problem with Error Code:0x80070570?

Details of instruction to overcome the Windows 8 installation problem with Error code : If you want to overcome the Windows 8 Installation problem with error code then you have to just go through following instruction are :

1) First of all you have to go through Start button then click to the ALL PROGRAMS .

2) After that you have to click to the Accessories and system tools.

3) Then open a Store application and swipe from the top to display the store menu .

4) Now choose your application and select all application in the drop down box .

5) Then select a restore point and click to the next button .

6) After that you have to restart your system and your windows 8 installation problem is successfully solved .In case if you found any problem or trouble then you can contact through contact section of Windows 8 official site .

7) This is a step by step details to overcome the windows 8 installation process .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

Solution :

>> Start The Computer.
    >> Than Right Click On The "My Computer" And Click On The "Properties".
    >> After That Find The "Windows Activation" Option
    >> And Click On The "Activate Windows Now" Option
    >> After Activate Windows Is Open So Click On "Show Me Other Ways To Activate"
    >> And Enter The "Product Key" And Click On "Next"
    >> And Enter Your Phone No., Country And Complete All Process For Activatation
    >> After That Restart The Computer

Enjoyyyy

window Array

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

Friends ..

) Best solution for you, and for that you required the Pen drive, window 8 image set up(iso) and the window 7 USB/DVD Boot tool.

) Once you getting this above items then, you need to install the window 7 USB tool.

) And then attach the USB pen drive with PC and select the ISO setup of window8 in the USB tool.

) After selecting the setup, press the USB boot and after a time ,your pen drive is window 8 boot able .

) Now you restart your PC, and press the F8 continuously,this will detect the pen drive and install the winodw8 on your PC OK.

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

mayank sb Array

hi.
    -go to system tools from start menu.then click on all programs.then go to accessories. and there u can see system tools.
    -select the System Restore option.
    -select "restore my computer to earlier time"option.
    -click on next.
    -now from the list, you have select one of the previous restore points that u have made.
    -click on next again.
    -click on "finish" to get to the restore point selected by u.
    -now restart your system.
    -now try reinstalling Windows 8 which.
    -it will be successful.
    good day!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokyojoe Array

I have already formatted my drive (SSD) and I get this erro when trying to install OR I get an error saying the drive is in GPT partition style and can't be used. I have an EFI Bios and can't find a way to format into MBR or the other format it said to format it in.

prabakaran Array

hi friend this problem coming due to installation windows in running last os ruining mode means(windows instal with the windows 7)
    for this your system contain the Bluetooth drivers that driver can not instal in the windows 8
    then only the error is coming we instal the windows with out this error we need
    to follow the steps that are
    step1:crate the bootable disk (dvd or usb)
    step2:restart your system
    step3:select the boot menu option
    step4: from that we select the dvd or usb(that contain boot file)
    step5:follow the option we successful instal the OS

libin Array

Dear Friend..

As the message shows in your Device that “Windows cannot install required files. The files maybe corrupt or missing",
    It clearly means that the Windows 8 OS do not have the required files, which are necessary for the installation.

It might be that you are using a wrong or pirated CD which have the corrupt OS and also not contains the required files.
    So i suggest you not to use or install this current OS, and try t use the actual CD.

You must buy or purchase the original and genuine Microsoft Windows 8 OS CD from either a computer shop or its outlet.
    The actual price of this OS, is Rs.13000/- which is a long term investment for you.

Hope you understand my words,
    Thank you..

adityamahan Array

Dear friend your windows 8 setup filer are corrupted or missing. Probabily you are installing through a dvd. Your dvd might be dirty.Follow these steps1. Boot your pc into existing windows2. Copy your windows setup files from dvd to somewhere in hard drive3. Make sure copy complete successfully4. If there is error while copying windows setup can not complete5. In that case you will need to obtain a fresh dvd of the windows setup6. If copy was successfull launch setup.exe from hard drive7. Now follow the instructions and complete the installation

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

You can easily overcome the windows 8 installation by following the below instructions.If you made any mistakes then it will leads to installation error.

+++ Steps to successful installation of window 8 :

1. First of all tap the power on button of your system.

2. Now insert the bootable windows 8 os in disk drive.

3. After insert then continuosly tap the boot button for boot options.

4. In boot options select the installation process and conform it.

5. In installation process do the partitions and every thing.

6. The windows 8 installation takes long time be patience.

7. After successful installation restart the windows 8 system and use it.

Thank you.................

swathi123 Array

To solve this problem follow these steps

• Go to the start screen by pressing the windows key
    • Then swipe to the edge of the screen to open the charms bar
    • Now choose the All programs
    • Then select the option Accessories and then choose the System Tools
    • Now choose the option System Restore
    • Then select the restore my computer to earlier time
    • Then choose the option Next and then choose the option Finish
    • Now restart the computer once
    Then install the windows 8 now you do not get any problem to install

Director Array

>hi friends
    >follow the below steps
    >first of all tap on the power button
    >now insert the bootable windows8 os in the disk drive
    >now tap on the boot option
    >now select the installation process and conform it
    >now in that process do the partition and everything
    >now successfully installation process
    >finally restart your device
    >i hope this information help you
    >all the best

brar22 Array

Hello friend,

1.First of all turn on your windows 8 system and go to the control panel,

2.After this open the system and security,

3.Then open the system restore,

4.Now create the system restore point and click to the restore,

5.After this restore complete and restart your system,

6.Then please try to re install the windows and normally install,

7.I hope this information use full to you,

Brar22,

ashu Array

hello friends,
    you may overcome this problem by using system restore..the steps required are displayed below..
    1)go to 'computer' and open control panel..
    2)select 'system and security' and click on 'system restore'..
    3)select one of the restore points when all was working good.this may uninstall some of the programs installed recently..
    4)after this completes.restart your pc and try installing win 8 os..
    win 8 os will be successfully installed ...
    all the best..

Vampire Array

Hi Friend......

To solve the snag, follow this simple tips ::

**** Go to Start menu and open Accessories.

**** Here select System Tools and tab to System Restore.

**** Now select restore my computer to earlier time.

**** After selecting it, then click on the previous store point.

**** Then click on the Finish option to restore.

**** After completing it, restart the device.

**** Now you can install Windows 8 without any issues.

Your problem is solved now.

Thank You.

+ Reply to Thread