Unregistered

Procedure to connect to Xbox Live Account to access Microsoft Games from Windows 8 Phone?

Hello, In what way I can connect to xbox live account so as get to microsoft games from my new windows 8 phone? I tried in many ways but no success, I could not find Accounts and preferences in my device. I don't know what should be done so am trying in my own way, So let me know the process or procedure to be connected with xbox live account from my phone? Windows 8 phone looks dumb without the apps and games of microsoft. Kindly reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

mahhiads Array

Re: Procedure to connect to Xbox Live Account to access Microsoft Games from Windows 8 Phone?

Hello Friend,

Reason :
    That Problem Happened With Me Because I Am Try Though The Wrong Username Or Password (Because I Was Forgot So I Am Not Able For Access), Mostly Reason Is Wrong Info.....

Solution :

>> If Friend You Have Account In "Xbox" Than Restore Your Info
    >> Otherwise Fistly Open The "www.xbox.com" Though The Browser And Make The Free Account
    >> After That Open The "XBOX" App In Device And Log-in Now Though The New Info
    >> Than You Are Able For Access The "XBOX" And Also Access The Games........

Enjoyyyy

+ Reply to Thread