Unregistered

Procedure to delete Microsoft Account from Nokia Lumia 822 without a reset?

Hello, I have Nokia lumia 822 windows 8 phone, and am using a Microsoft account on this from a month ago, now my account doesn't exist and it is deleted due to entering wrong password for long time, and I failed to recover. So tell me what should I do to delete this account permanently from my phone and switch to another account? I know, this can be done by using reset option in the phone, but on doing this all my phone contacts will be deleted and all the syncs established should be synced again which is a big hectic. So except this option, in which method I can delete the account? Thank you.

pushp Array

Re: Procedure to delete Microsoft Account from Nokia Lumia 822 without a reset?

Hello Guest !!

the situation which you are mentioning seems to have a single solution which you have mentioned in your question only.
    since,you know that you can do it by reset but you wont to do that due to fear of loosing your files.
    so,one thing i will suggest you that every mobile wheather it is windows or anderoid has the facility to make backup of their sysnced item and contact to their SD card.

so,why not you try this option??
    it will work in your favour only and you wont loose any of your data and contacts.

hope i am clear to you.
    Pushp Singh

skrillex Array

Hi,
    Just do the following:
    In order to unlink the Microsoft account go to this website www.live.com. then link it again.
    That`s it.
    So as you said no backup and no reset.
    Just simple logout....
    Hope this helps you surely....

skmskm93 Array

It is very simple too delete the microsoft account:

As You don't want your files to be missed, so first take the bakeup of your file and store it in your memory card then format your phone or mobile.

By this way you can delete your microsoft account without lossing your files.

Good Luck

JUSTINE Array

There is no need to delete the account you can recover it.
    Just go the microsoft login page and click on forget password.
    Then answer the questions asked to you and recover your account.
    But if it is not possible then my dear friend i am afraid that you have to reset your phone.
    Good luck...

+ Reply to Thread