Unregistered

Procedure to increase Icon Cache Size in Windows 8 System?

Hello, I want to increase my icon cache size in my windows 8 system so that it store more data of internet explorer and could display many folders quickly. Due to the default the size, the browsing speed also little bit decreased. Vista has great tools related to this, but am unable to find in windows 8. So tell me how to increase the icon cache size? Thank you.

nikhil202k Array

Re: Procedure to increase Icon Cache Size in Windows 8 System?

ICONS.jpg

Procedure to increase icon Cache Size in Windows 8 System : If you want to increase icon Cache size in Windows 8 System then you have to follow a some instructions are following as :

>>> If you want to add a Cache Size setting in Windows 8 then you have to go through a advance setting .

>>> After that you have to create a new six keys and double click to the folder .

>>> Then folder key contains three values are :

i) Text

ii) Type

iii) Bitmap

>>> Now you have to specify a test value and store this keys in the actual setting option : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Current version/Explorer .

>>> Then create a folder that is radio button key and you can increase a icon cache size in windows 8 system.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread