Unregistered

Steps to avoid message "No Internet access on the Ethernet port" on Windows 8 Enterprise?

Hello, Am using Windows 8 Enterprise on Dell Optiplex 64x, with 980x core i7 processor. Am happy that no technical issues with either my operating system and my laptop. But see this message: No Internet access on the Ethernet port. This message is reported from network and sharing of my laptop, but the internet connection is working well and all the activities are quite perfect, and don't know why this message still appears frequently. Am unable to turn off this, please guide me anything to setup this message as invisible forever. Thank you.

lekha207@sasi.ac.in Array

Re: Steps to avoid message "No Internet access on the Ethernet port" on Windows 8 Enterprise?

Hi friends,

please tell me the steps to avoid the message no internet access on the ethernet port on windows8

adityamahan Array

Re: Steps to avoid message "No Internet access on the Ethernet port" on Windows 8 Enterprise?

Hi friend it seems that there is some driver problem on your pc or antivirus you are using is conflicting with the internet service.To get rid of it follow these steps1. Uninstall antivirus program2. Restart your pc and check if the same problems happens again3. If the problem happen then goto device manager4. Right click your ethernet adaptor5. Click update drivers6. Now click search for drivers automatically7. Your problem should now be solved

mechine Array

Hello Dear Dude ,,

Kindly follow the below process

First of all find the IP address the modem is connecting with

Directly connect to the ISP

After that Use the "Airport Express" router as a LAN router

See wheter the Router is working properly or not

And also Check the Ports

And you need to Click on Connect

That is it

ALL THE GOOD LUCK

+ Reply to Thread