Unregistered

Unable to develop windows 8 Application through visual Studio 2010 which is installed in windows 8

I am programmer with knowledge of C#,SQL,ADO.NET and ASP.NET. I want to develop windows 8 application. For this purpose,i have installed Visual studio 2010 professional edition. Here i can make simple windows application but not with windows 8(metro) look.Am i missing something? Can you provide some guidance regarding the windows 8 App development through visual studio application?

Support Array

Re: Unable to develop windows 8 Application through visual Studio 2010 which is installed in windows 8

It is nice to know that you are a programmer and want to develope windows 8 Application. It shows your creative mind.You have already mentioned that you are using Visual studio 2010 with knowledge of important programming languages. It would be really unfortunate for you to know that windows 8 Application development(metro) is not possible through visual studio 2010.You will have to install Visual Studio 2012 Professional edition. It comes with Microsoft Blend which provides you all features to design different shapes.You can design shapes there and use the codes in your application.You must have the knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation which has an extension "XAML" and is termed as jemal.It is used for improving the UI.However you can use C# for defining the logic.If you want to download visual studio 2012 then visit http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/products/visual-studio-expr

+ Reply to Thread