Unregistered

What is required to play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Game on Windows 8 System?

I have installed the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault games on my windows 8 computer, but I couldn't play the game whenever I try to run the game I get an error message that the program has stopped working. But it didn't worked at least for one time. What is required in order to play this game on a windows 8 computer. I have already played the game on windows 7 without any issues, but this failed on windows 8.

VinodKKumar Array

Re: What is required to play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Game on Windows 8 System?

Dear friend,

The recommended system requirements for this game are:

CPU: 700 MHz or faster recommended
    RAM: 256MB recommended
    VGA: 32 MB DirectX 8.0 compatible video card with OpenGL support
    DX: DirectX 8.0
    Sound: DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card.

Your system seems more than enough to play this game. But it is not supported by window 8.
    So in order to play this game, you have two revert back to your Windows XP. You can install Windows XP with Windows 8 side-by-side and can enjoy the game.

Thanks!

Kenny70 Array

Re: What is required to play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Game on Windows 8 System?

The games you have mentioned MOH, and ALLIED ASSAULT those you have played in Windows 7 fails to play in Windows8, the reason behind that is incompatibility.

Windows8 being the latest operating system demands latest version of software to run in it.

The games you have mentioned are possibly of the older version.

There are a couple of options available for playing those games.

Play in Compatibility mode, right click the game icon and select Play in Compatibility Mode, and select a previous version where the game was compatible with, this will enable you to play the game under windows8.

Another way is to download the two games from the respective websites, which are of latest version and compatible to Windows8, install them to play without any glitch.

+ Reply to Thread